Geeks With Blogs
blog.davidbarrett.net ///<summary>Just a lot of random technical stuff, really.</summary> August 2009 Entries
Conferencing Add-In for Outlook: “An error occurred while executing this command”
I experienced this error recently and spent an eternity trying to resolve it. I finally found the solution to my problem and wanted to document it for others. For me, the issue only appeared when I tried to invite people to a scheduled meeting. Under normal circumstances, blank (no invitees) scheduled meetings worked fine. Ad-hoc meetings worked fine. Some invitees worked, but others did not. When an invitee caused the issue to appear, this message would be displayed either when I saved/sent the ......

Posted On Monday, August 3, 2009 12:18 PM

Copyright © David Barrett | Powered by: GeeksWithBlogs.net